Kathryn Arnot Drummond > Cloth Fair Chambers > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Cloth Fair Chambers Offices
Cloth Fair Chambers
39-40 CLOTH FAIR
- Go to...
Kathryn Arnot Drummond
Kathryn’s membership of Cloth Fair Chambers is a recognition of her expertise as a junior in financial crime (individuals and corporate) including fraud, corruption and tax evasion offences and other serious and complex crime work.
A mature court advocate, experienced in jury trial and appellate work, Kathryn has acted as both leading and junior counsel in a number of fraud and significant general criminal cases. She provides strategic advice to individuals as well as multi-national corporations in relation to both criminal and regulatory investigations.
Kathryn’s familiarity with the financial services industry and parallel foreign proceedings makes her ideally suited to the demands of complex, serious and high-profile investigations and casework.
Kathryn’s general crime work has also encompassed defending criminal charges of attempted murder, historic sexual offences and child destruction.
- Kathryn is currently instructed as junior counsel to represent the Chief Operating Officer of Afren PLC, charged by the SFO alongside the company’s former CEO with Fraud Act 2006 and money laundering offences in a criminal trial fixed for September 2018.
- Instruction by a global investment bank as part of a small advisory team in relation to a multi-jurisdictional regulatory and criminal investigation.
- Criminal and Regulatory advice to a pharmaceutical company and directors under investigation for the commission of offences under the Misuse of Drugs Act as a result of wholesale foreign export.
- Advice to an unregulated entity in a sensitive commercial environment in relation to a possible SAR.
- Currently instructed in relation to a high profile SFO investigation into allegations of multi-jurisdictional bribery.
- Leading counsel in a multi-handed company fraud trial. Defendant acquitted after trial.
Called to the Bar – 2008