Tina George > DMH Stallard LLP > Guildford, England > Lawyer Profile
DMH Stallard LLP Offices
1ST FLOOR, WONERSH HOUSE
THE GUILDWAY, OLD PORTSMOUTH ROAD
- Go to...
Tina is a Partner who heads the real estate department.
Tina is responsible for the firm’s commercial and residential property offering, both in the region and across the London & Guildford offices. She also continues to lead the firm’s dedicated real estate dispute resolution practice.
Tina manages some of the firm’s most important clients and has built a reputation of developing long-term successful relationships with those who manage complex and large property portfolios (in both the private and public sector), helping them to drive efficiencies and reduce costs.
Tina’s practice focuses on complex property (including landlord and tenant) disputes principally for portfolio landlord and investor clients. Her particular specialisms include statutory acquisition of freeholds and lease extension claims.
- Collective enfranchisement claim of West End freehold on behalf of BVI registered leaseholders involving the Grosvenor Estate
- Advising on collective enfranchisement claim of prestigious building in North London comprising 200 flats and commercial premises
- Fully contested Tribunal hearing on the issue of reasonableness in respect of service charges and major works expenses relating to prime Knightsbridge Mansion block
- Contested application for dispensation in the first tier Tribunal regarding major works consultation
- Handling project of 200 lease extension claims nationwide for institutional landlord across its property portfolio
- Freehold acquisition of mixed use building in Westminster under 1967 Act
Tina qualified as a solicitor in 1994.
DMH Stallard LLP’s Crawley real estate team is well known for its secured lending/finance, work for developers and housebuilders, and its specialist utilities knowledge. It is also one of few firms with the capacity to offer bespoke in-house legal and chartered planning advice to clients. Team head Tina George has a particular reputation for high value and complex collective enfranchisement claims, and for managing substantial and complex portfolios for high net worth clients.
Split between the firm’s Gatwick and Guildford offices, and an increasing presence in Brighton, DMH Stallard LLP’s real estate dispute resolution practice consists of a strong team of lawyers with a variety of specialist interests. In addition to her work advising a range of corporate and residential developer clients, team head Emily Wood has particular experience in business rates issues. Tina George heads up the wider real estate team, and Vanessa Joll operates out of Guildford, where she is especially well respected for her work on multiparty development disputes, as well as enfranchisement and professional negligence claims. James Picknell joined in July 2021, bolstering the firm’s already strong landlord and tenant offering, and associate Cheraine Williams oversees much of the team’s residential portfolio work.
- Leading individuals - South East > Real estate > Property litigation
- Property litigation - South East > Real estate
- Commercial property: Kent, Surrey, Sussex - South East > Real estate
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Employment > Employment: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Real estate > Environment and planning
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Kent, Surrey and Sussex
- Real estate > Commercial property: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Private client > Family: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Employment > Immigration
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery