Abigail Maino > DMH Stallard LLP > Crawley, England > Lawyer Profile
DMH Stallard LLP Offices
135 High Street
- Go to...
Abigail provides responsive, commercial and pragmatic legal advice to businesses and senior executives. A trusted adviser to clients ranging from national organisations to start ups, she has extensive experience in a wide variety of employment law matters including restructures and business change processes, TUPE issues and tribunal claims.
She frequently advises senior executives on their terms of employment and exit arrangements. Abigail delivers bespoke in-house training to clients on a range of employment and people issues.
Prior to joining DMH Stallard LLP, Abigail worked at a regional law firm based in Gatwick.
Abigail qualified as a solicitor in 2009.
- Advising on the TUPE aspects of a service contract worth in excess of £40million
- Acting for an Academy in the defence of employment proceedings in the Court of Appeal
- Acting for a local authority on the employment aspects of the disaggregation of a shared services partnership
- Advising a group of individuals on a potential challenge to their employer’s exercise of a contractual mobility clause in a restructure situation
- Employment Lawyers Association
Lawyer Rankings(Next Generation Partners)
DMH Stallard LLP’s employment team is well established in both Crawley and Guildford. Team head Simon Bellm is a well-regarded advocate, having appeared in the Employment Tribunal and Employment Appeal Tribunal for over 30 years. Greg Burgess, previously head of employment at ASB law (now Knights) is a significant figure within the Gatwick Diamond business community. Will Walsh has particular expertise in handling the termination of senior executives with complex remuneration packages. Adam Williams acts for employers in relation to both immigration and employment work. Abigail Maino, promoted to partner in 2021, leads the firm’s relationships with a number of high-profile clients.
The travel department at DMH Stallard LLP demonstrates notable expertise in matters relating to package travel and ATOL regulations, as well as advising on commercial agreements for agencies and suppliers. With a focus on technology, department head Debbie Venn is particularly well versed in the e-commerce, data protection and cyber aspects of the travel industry. Rebecca Thornley-Gibson and Abigail Maino bring extensive employment experience, while Helen Mead’s strengths in corporate and M&A round out the team.
- Employment: Kent, Surrey, Sussex - South East > Employment
- Next Generation Partners - South East > Employment > Employment: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Employment > Employment: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Real estate > Environment and planning
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Kent, Surrey and Sussex
- Real estate > Commercial property: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Private client > Family: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Employment > Immigration
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery