Anne Milne > DMH Stallard LLP > Crawley, England > Lawyer Profile
DMH Stallard LLP Offices
135 High Street
- Go to...
Anne is a Partner in the real estate department who heads up the Real Estate and Property Finance Team in Gatwick
Anne deals with a wide range of property finance and commercial property transactions freehold and leasehold acquisitions and disposals of property investment portfolios for retail and industrial units and also office premises.
A large proportion of Anne’s work for the last 10 years has been for the major banks and for charities.
DMH Stallard LLP handles a broad range of mandates including acquisition finance, corporate banking facilities, real estate, CBILS and RLS loans. Recent highlights include advising clients on the transition away from LIBOR on their existing facilities. Sarah Naylor leads the practice and is experienced in acting for lenders including major banks, ABL lenders and challenger banks. Ralph Crane specialises in secured lending and the purchase, sale and re-finance of businesses. Anne Milne focuses on property finance while Gwen Godfrey handles debt finance.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Employment > Employment: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Real estate > Environment and planning
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Kent, Surrey and Sussex
- Real estate > Commercial property: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Private client > Family: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Employment > Immigration
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery