Clive Lee > DMH Stallard LLP > Crawley, England > Lawyer Profile
DMH Stallard LLP Offices
135 High Street
- Go to...
Dispute Resolution & Litigation
Clive is a dispute resolution Partner based in the Gatwick office. He joined the firm when Rawlison Butler merged with DMH Stallard in September 2017.
Clive has over 25 years’ experience of advising and representing clients in relation to a wide range of commercial disputes and contentious matters. This has included advising both domestic and multi-national clients based within, amongst others, the manufacturing, engineering, insurance, professional services, luxury brands and automotive sectors. Clive’s experience includes dealing with commercial law, professional negligence, insurance litigation, Intellectual Property, trade and duties-related disputes.
Clive’s particular expertise covers minority shareholder disputes, duty related disputes, insurance related disputes, intellectual property disputes, contract disputes.
DMH Stallard LLP’s Gatwick dispute resolution team is active across many sectors, with a particularly strong reputation in banking and finance litigation. Team leader Simon Elcock is a ‘clear and robust litigator’, with strong expertise in the banking and educational sectors. James Colvin has particular expertise in financial and professional services. Clive Lee has over 30 years’ experience of dealing with commercial dispute resolution matters and acts for household name clients. Jonathan Compton , qualified both as a barrister and a solicitor, advises private individuals and commercial organisations of all sizes. Tim Ashdown has almost 30 years’ experience of managing commercial, intellectual property and technology disputes.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Employment > Employment: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Real estate > Environment and planning
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Kent, Surrey and Sussex
- Real estate > Commercial property: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Private client > Family: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Employment > Immigration
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery