Tasmin Malcolm > Chambers of Nicholas Rhodes QC and Neil Hawes QC > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Chambers of Nicholas Rhodes QC and Neil Hawes QC Offices
33 JOHN STREET
- Go to...
A passionate criminal defence advocate, she prides herself on a high standard of client care and attention to detail. She is a tenacious advocate, fearless in her advocacy and always keen to take on a challenge.
Her practice includes both Magistrates and Crown Court work, being instructed in all aspects of criminal law. She also has experience representing clients in extradition hearings and prison law adjudications.
Prior to joining Charter Chambers in 2015, she was an employed Barrister for a reputable criminal defence firm. This allowed her a wide variety of experience at an accelerated rate. She also obtained duty status, allowing her to act as a duty barrister in the Magistrates’ courts. She is qualified to represent clients at police stations and has a great deal of experience in criminal litigation, having been a caseworker and paralegal prior to obtaining pupillage.
Tasmin can accept instructions via Public Access.
Call: 2011 Middle Temple
- LL.B (Hons), University of Hertfordshire
- Bar Professional Training Course, College of Law
- Magistrates Court Qualification, University of Cardiff
- Middle Temple, Harmsworth Scholarship
- Longman Law (Pearson education) Prize
- Chancellor’s scholarship, University of Hertfordshire
- Police Station representative
- Criminal Litigation Accreditation Scheme (CLAS)