Libby Anderson > Chambers of Nicholas Rhodes QC and Neil Hawes QC > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Chambers of Nicholas Rhodes QC and Neil Hawes QC Offices
33 JOHN STREET
- Go to...
Libby’s practice covers all areas of general crime, corporate crime, regulatory law, military justice and international public law, in particular the law of armed conflict.
Particularly respected for her attention to detail, Libby is recognised for her ability to cross-examine upon memory contamination issues and Turnbull challenges. Having acted in fitness to plead proceedings, Libby has experience of cases involving vulnerable clients and witnesses. She has also appeared in actions against the police.
Prior to the Bar, Libby gained experience of social security, employment and housing law through her role as a volunteer caseworker at the Z2K Trust in Westminster, and as a Gateway Assessor at North Lancashire Citizens Advice Bureau.
- Direct Access qualified
- Vulnerable witness training completed
- ADR Group Accredited Civil & Commercial Mediator
- Ann Goddard Pupillage Scholarship, Gray’s Inn
- BPP University Law School Outstanding Performance Award
- Birkenhead Award BPTC Scholarship, Gray’s Inn
- Ann Ebsworth CPE/GDL Award, Gray’s Inn
- LLM Professional Legal Practice, BPP University Law School
- Bar Professional Training Course, BPP University Law School
- Graduate Diploma in Law, University of Sheffield
- MA Medieval Studies, University of York
- BA (Hons) English and Philosophy, University of Bristol