Elisabeth Hudson > Chambers of David Berkley QC > Winchester, England > Lawyer Profile
Chambers of David Berkley QC Offices
4 ST PETER STREET
- Go to...
Elisabeth Hudson specialises in all aspects of family law. She carries out both private and publicly funded work. Elisabeth is experienced in Children Act work, both public and private, and has also acted in a number of cases brought under the Hague Convention involving the return of children to and from Australia, US and Zimbabwe.
She is also experienced in large money cases involving, for example, farms and assets abroad. She also deals with cases brought under TLATA 1996, the Inheritance Act 1975 and the Human Rights Act 1998.
Elisabeth has been involved in the following reported cases:
- Re M (Minors) (Residence Order: Jurisdiction)  1 FLR 495;
- Re S (Contact: Evidence)  1 FLR 798;
- Re W (Care proceedings: Witness anonymity) Court of Appeal  1 FLR 329;
- Re F (Shared residence order) Court of Appeal  2 FLR 397;
- P v South Gloucestershire Council Court of Appeal, The Times Law Reports, 1st February 2007;
- M (Children)  EWCA Civ 1573 (renewed application by father for permission to appeal finding that he had stabbed the children’s mother. Application allowed).
Called 1987, Gray’s Inn.
Sheffield High School; University of Buckingham (1982 LLB).
Horse riding (competing BSJA member – horses competing in the UK and Europe); music – played the piano since age five; Abyssinian Cavy Club, judge and competitor.