Robert Paydon > Kerman & Co > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Kerman & Co Offices
- Go to...
Head of Commercial Litigation
Robert is an experienced commercial litigation/dispute resolution lawyer and advises on a wide range of contentious matters, including in the pharmaceutical/life sciences, manufacturing, natural resources and property sectors. He deals with contractual, company and shareholder disputes as well as regulatory issues (for example matters concerning the UK’s Pharmaceutical Price Regulation Schemes and advertising). Robert acts for clients from the UK and overseas and much of his work has a multi-jurisdictional aspect.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: smaller deals, up to £50m
- Corporate and commercial > Equity capital markets – small-mid cap
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Oil and gas
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Mining and minerals
- Human resources > Immigration