Daniel O’Connell > Kerman & Co > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Kerman & Co Offices
- Go to...
Co-founder and managing partner of Kerman & Co LLP. He has extensive experience in corporate and commercial matters and deals primarily with mergers and acquisitions and corporate finance.
Trained William Fry Solicitors; qualified Republic of Ireland 1988 and England and Wales 1991; assistant Forsyte Kerman 1988-91; partner Forsyte Saunders Kerman 1992-98; Kerman & Co founding and managing partner 1998 to date.
Abbey CBS Tipperary; University College Dublin (Bachelor of Civil Law).
Rugby, football, horse racing, tennis, family.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: smaller deals, up to £50m
- Corporate and commercial > Equity capital markets – small-mid cap
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Oil and gas
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Mining and minerals
- Human resources > Immigration