Sharon Trimmer > Kerman & Co > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Kerman & Co Offices
- Go to...
Sharon advises on a range of matrimonial matters including divorce, cohabitation, pre- and post-nuptial agreements and cases involving children. She is also expert at handling litigation claims in the High Court and County Courts. She is a member of Resolution (formerly the Solicitors Family Law Association).
Trained Max Bitel Greene; qualified 2002; partner Max Bitel Greene 2006; partner Kerman & Co to 2018, Consultant currently.
Opera, ballet and table tennis
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: smaller deals, up to £50m
- Corporate and commercial > Equity capital markets – small-mid cap
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Oil and gas
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Mining and minerals
- Human resources > Immigration