Martin O'Donoghue > Kerman & Co > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Kerman & Co Offices
- Go to...
Martin is a Partner specialising in mergers and acquisitions, business purchases and disposals, joint ventures, share subscriptions, corporate finance and commercial contracts. He has considerable international experience, having advised clients on commercial transactions in the UK, Ireland, the US, Europe, Africa and Asia. He is qualified both in England & Wales and Ireland. His sector focuses include tech, media, energy and natural resources, real estate and hospitality.
Eversheds, Teacher Stern and joined Kerman & Co LLP in 2016.
University College Dublin (Business and Law), and is completing his MBA with Henley Business School.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: smaller deals, up to £50m
- Corporate and commercial > Equity capital markets – small-mid cap
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Oil and gas
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Mining and minerals
- Human resources > Immigration