Janice Martin > Kerman & Co > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Kerman & Co Offices
- Go to...
Head of property, Janice is a partner experienced in all property matters, specifically investment acquisitions and disposals, landlord and tenant, development work and secured lending.
Trained McCosh & Gardiner, Scotland; qualified 1988 (Scotland) and 1993 (England); assistant solicitor Wright, Johnstone & Mackenzie 1989-91; assistant solicitor Swinburne, Jackson, Moreland 1991-96; assistant solicitor then associate partner Robert Muckle 1996-97; assistant solicitor Forsyte Saunders Kerman 1997-98; partner Kerman & Co 1998 to date.
Law Society of England & Wales; Law Society of Scotland; Anti-Money Laundering Professionals Forum. Director: Temple Property Services and Ayrshire Consultants Limited.
Edinburgh University (Law); diploma in legal practice; diploma in money laundering.
Walking, cycling, reading, cooking and travel.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: smaller deals, up to £50m
- Corporate and commercial > Equity capital markets – small-mid cap
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Oil and gas
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Mining and minerals
- Human resources > Immigration