Anthony Kerman > Kerman & Co > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Kerman & Co Offices
- Go to...
Andy is the Senior Partner of Kerman & Co, having founded the firm with Daniel O’Connell in 1998. Both Andy and Daniel were partners at Forsyte Kerman, a firm founded by Andy‘s father, Isidore, in 1927. He has had an extremely wide ranging career in the law advising heads of state, entrepreneurs and people from all walks of life in the UK and abroad.
He has considerable experience in contentious and non contentious work, including both corporate and personal litigation, defamation, matrimonial (both financial and children), art trade matters, lottery fund applications, wrongful dismissal claims, employment contracts, commercial acquisitions and disposals, and trust disputes and reorganisations.
Trained Forsyte Kerman; qualified 1971; partner 1972; Kerman & Co founding and senior partner 1998 to date.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: smaller deals, up to £50m
- Corporate and commercial > Equity capital markets – small-mid cap
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Oil and gas
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Mining and minerals
- Human resources > Immigration