Nick Bitel > Kerman & Co > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Kerman & Co Offices
- Go to...
Sports & Media
Nick is known as one of the best sports lawyers in Britain today, described by the Legal 500 as “an institution in the world of sports law”. He has an impressive track record in advising some of the world’s most iconic sports events and has lectured widely on Sports Law both in the UK and abroad.
He is also the Chief Executive of the London Marathon and in 2013 was appointed by the Government as Chair of Sport England. He is also currently a Board Member of UK Sport and the London Legacy Development Corporation. He is the former Chairman of the Sports Rights Owners Coalition, which represents over 45 of the world’s leading sports governing bodies and rights owners. Nick was one of three assessors appointed by the Ryder Cup to assess the bids to host the 2018 Ryder Cup.
Max Bitel Greene and joined Kerman & Co in 2012.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: smaller deals, up to £50m
- Corporate and commercial > Equity capital markets – small-mid cap
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Oil and gas
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Mining and minerals
- Human resources > Immigration