Emma Shaw > Kerman & Co > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Kerman & Co Offices
- Go to...
Sport & Litigation Departments
Emma is an Associate Solicitor in the Sports and Litigation Departments. She has a wealth of experience in both contentious and non-contentious sports matters.
Emma advises clients including The All England Lawn Tennis Club (Wimbledon), the RFU and the WRU on the enforcement of their ticket terms and conditions and assists these clients in obtaining interim injunctions. Her experience includes assisting on domestic and international disputes in a variety of sports including football, athletics, rugby, MMA and motor sport. She has extensive experience of proceedings brought before the High Court and has also acted on disputes brought in arbitral forums including the Court of Arbitration for Sport and the European Court of Arbitration.
Trained at Charles Russell, qualified in 2014 and joined Couchmans LLP. Joined Kerman & Co LLP in 2017.
University of Birmingham, B.A. Geography. LPC BPP Law School.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: smaller deals, up to £50m
- Corporate and commercial > Equity capital markets – small-mid cap
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Oil and gas
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Mining and minerals
- Human resources > Immigration