Daniel O’Connell > Armstrong Teasdale > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Armstrong Teasdale Offices
- Go to...
Daniel is Partner and Leader Europe, he is a skilled corporate lawyer and leader of the execution of strategic growth for the firm in Europe. Daniel has more than 30 years of experience counselling clients throughout the UK and EU. He has a substantial corporate practice, representing clients in matters across a diverse range of industries.
Having served as managing partner and co-founder of Kerman & Co for more than two decades, Daniel has an extensive understanding of the business of law, strategic growth and client service.
Trained William Fry Solicitors; qualified Republic of Ireland 1988 and England and Wales 1991; assistant Forsyte Kerman 1988-91; partner Forsyte Saunders Kerman 1992-98; Kerman & Co founding and managing partner 1998 to 2021. Kerman & Co combined with Armstrong Teasdale in 2021.
Abbey CBS Tipperary; University College Dublin (Bachelor of Civil Law).
Rugby, football, horse racing, tennis, family.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: smaller deals, up to £50m
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
- Corporate and commercial > Equity capital markets – small-mid cap
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Mining and minerals
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Oil and gas
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Employment > Immigration