James Short > Boult Wade Tennant LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Boult Wade Tennant LLP Offices
Salisbury Square House
8 Salisbury Square
- Go to...
James, is a Chartered Patent Attorney and European Patent Attorney in the Engineering and Designs Group.
His practice focuses on drafting and prosecuting patent applications for a wide range of subject-matters, particularly within the aerospace and automotive industries, from simple mechanical devices to complex systems involving mechanical, electrical and software components. James is regularly involved in oppositions before the European Patent Office and has experience of prosecuting computer implemented inventions on the boundary of inherent patentability. James also has experience of obtaining design registrations.
- Chartered UK Patent Attorney
- European Design Attorney
- European Patent Attorney
- PhD Face Recognition, University of Surrey
- MEng (Oxon) Engineering Science, University of Oxford
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > PATMA: Patent attorneys
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > PATMA: Trade mark attorneys