Oliver Rutt > Boult Wade Tennant LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Boult Wade Tennant LLP Offices
Salisbury Square House
8 Salisbury Square
- Go to...
Oliver is a Chartered Patent Attorney and European Patent Attorney in the Chemical and Materials Group.
He has experience in drafting and prosecuting patent applications, patent portfolio management, providing advice regarding infringement and freedom-to-operate, as well as in contentious proceedings including oppositions and appeals.
Before entering the profession Oliver conducted academic research in the areas of solid state chemistry and lithium-ion battery technology. During his research, he gained practical experience of the synthesis and characterisation of non-oxide anion and mixed-anion solid compounds, including the use of techniques such as diffraction and NMR. He has co-authored a number of scientific journal publications.
- Royal Society of Chemistry: Publicity Chair of the RSC Law Group
- Chartered UK Patent Attorney
- European Patent Attorney
- DPhil Inorganic Chemistry, University of Oxford
- MChem Chemistry, University of Oxford
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > PATMA: Patent attorneys
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > PATMA: Trade mark attorneys