Joanna Peak > Boult Wade Tennant LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Boult Wade Tennant LLP Offices
Salisbury Square House
8 Salisbury Square
- Go to...
Joanna, is a Chartered Patent Attorney and European Patent Attorney in the Biotechnology and Life Sciences Group.
Joanna has extensive experience of preparing and prosecuting patent applications before the UK and European Patent Offices. She regularly assists clients with managing global patent portfolios and providing commercial advice, including the preparation of freedom-to-operate opinions. She has also represented clients at oral proceedings before the European Patent Office at both first and second instance. Joanna works with a range of organisations from universities and SMEs through to multinational pharmaceutical companies, and her experience spans many different areas of biotechnology.
Joanna has a PhD from the University of London. Her doctoral research, carried out at The Institute of Cancer Research, investigated the role of key molecules implicated in tumour invasion and metastasis. She has extensive practical experience of a variety of biochemical, molecular and cell biology techniques, in particular the application of siRNA technologies.
- Chartered UK Patent Attorney (awarded the Chartered Institute of Patent Attorneys Drafting prize)
- European Patent Attorney
- Certificate in Intellectual Property Law, Queen Mary University of London (awarded the Bill Caro Prize for best overall results in Certificate examinations)
- PhD, University of London
- MA Cantab (Natural Sciences), University of Cambridge
- MSci Biochem, University of Cambridge
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > PATMA: Patent attorneys
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > PATMA: Trade mark attorneys