Michelle Pratt > Boult Wade Tennant LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Boult Wade Tennant LLP Offices
Salisbury Square House
8 Salisbury Square
- Go to...
Michelle is a Chartered Patent Attorney and a European Patent Attorney in the Chemical and Materials Group.
Michelle is highly experienced in drafting, filing and prosecuting UK, foreign, European and international applications in the chemical field. She has particular expertise in providing freedom-to-operate opinions. She has worked extensively on contentious matters, including oppositions and appeals before the European Patent Office and is experienced presenting cases at Oral Proceedings before the Opposition Divisions and Boards of Appeal. Michelle also frequently advises on portfolio management and provides strategic advice.
She advises across a wide range of chemical fields including: general organic chemistry; pharmaceuticals; pest control delivery methods; drug delivery systems; catalysts; and fuels/lubricants. Her diverse practice includes large corporations as well as small and medium sized companies. She has also been seconded to clients to greater understand their laboratory and field work, and commercial interests
- AIPPI: UK Council Member, Treasurer, International Membership Committee
- Royal Society of Chemistry
- Chartered UK Patent Attorney
- European Patent Attorney
- DPhil Inorganic Chemistry, University of Oxford
- MChem, University of Oxford
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > PATMA: Patent attorneys
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > PATMA: Trade mark attorneys