Stephen Dilley > Womble Bond Dickinson (UK) LLP > Bristol, England > Lawyer Profile
Womble Bond Dickinson (UK) LLP Offices
3 TEMPLE QUAY
TEMPLE BACK EAST
- Go to...
Stephen is a partner specialising in commercial litigation. He leads the commercial litigation team in the South West.
Stephen deals with complex, heavyweight disputes, based on giving clear, concise and commercial advice to our clients that adds real value to their businesses. He makes extensive use of ADR, mediation and creative fee structures (including the use of litigation funding, discounted Conditional Fee Agreements, ATE insurance and fixed fees) and sharing the litigation risk with our clients to set us apart from our competitors both nationally and in the City.
His experience includes supply chain disputes, IT disputes, breach of contract, stock and asset recovery, guarantee claims, fraud, misrepresentation, advice on directors duties, insolvency disputes, banking and FI litigation and shareholder claims.
Qualified with Salans in 2001; solicitor, Bond Pearce in 2004; senior associate, Bond Pearce 2008, partner, Bond Pearce 2011; partner, Bond Dickinson on merger 2013; partner, Womble Bond Dickinson (UK) LLP on combination 2017.
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
With ‘a focus on the client’s needs and objectives and the ability to tailor the advice to the client’s business’, Womble Bond Dickinson (UK) LLP’s Bristol-based practice sits within the firm’s national group and acts for a range of national and FTSE clients including AIG, Npower and Quilter Group. The team also has expertise in the energy, insurance, transport, retail and consumer sectors, among others. Stephen Dilley leads the Bristol commercial disputes practice and focuses on contractual and corporate disputes. At a junior level, managing associate Victoria Brooks is the key name to note.
- Leading individuals - South West > Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Bristol
- Commercial litigation: Bristol - South West > Dispute resolution
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Commercial property: Dorset, Devon and Cornwall
- Employment > Employment: Bristol
- Real estate > Environment
- Corporate and commercial > EU and competition
- Employment > Health and safety
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Public sector > Local government
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Bristol
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Dorset, Devon and Cornwall
- Real estate > Commercial property: Bristol
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Bristol
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy, project finance and PFI
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence; defendant
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Insurance > Professional negligence