Sasha Hinton > Womble Bond Dickinson (UK) LLP > Bristol, England > Lawyer Profile
Womble Bond Dickinson (UK) LLP Offices
3 TEMPLE QUAY
TEMPLE BACK EAST
- Go to...
Sasha is a partner in the property disputes team and specialises in dispute resolution involving all aspects of property management and general commercial property disputes.
Sasha has particular expertise in commercial landlord and tenant disputes and strategic management of national portfolios (including complex 1954 Act opposed and non-opposed lease renewals, dilapidations, rent reviews, consents and termination). Other areas of specialism include development disputes, rights of way, restrictive covenants, rights of light, boundaries and title disputes and advising on the construction and implementation of option agreements and overage. Sasha acts for a wide range of household names in several sectors including retail, developers and investor, energy and transport. She also advises numerous public sector clients, acting for several local authorities and leading on property disputes work for the Ministry of Justices’ national portfolio.
Qualified 2004; solicitor, Bond Pearce 2004; associate, Bond Pearce 2007; senior associate, Bond Pearce 2012; senior associate, Bond Dickinson on merger 2013; managing associate, Womble Bond Dickinson (UK) LLP 2017; partner, Womble Bond Dickinson (UK) LLP 2019.
Law Society; Property Litigation Association
Lawyer Rankings(Next Generation Partners)
Womble Bond Dickinson (UK) LLP impresses with its ‘wealth of talent from partner-level down and a constant stream of top drawer work.‘ The team is sought after by public and private sector clients from the energy, retail and telecoms fields. Its offering covers the full gamut of commercial, residential and agricultural matters. James Rees leads the Bristol-group and is a got-to counsel for both landlords and tenants. Sasha Hinton is well versed in property management and general commercial property disputes. Managing associate Naomi Cunningham is experienced in contentious telecoms and service charge matters.
- Next Generation Partners - South West > Real estate > Property litigation
- Property litigation - South West > Real estate
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Commercial property: Dorset, Devon and Cornwall
- Employment > Employment: Bristol
- Corporate and commercial > EU and competition
- Employment > Health and safety
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Bristol
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Dorset, Devon and Cornwall
- Real estate > Commercial property: Bristol
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Bristol
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy, project finance and PFI
- Real estate > Environment
- Public sector > Local government
- Real estate > Planning
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence; defendant