Victoria Redman > Womble Bond Dickinson (UK) LLP > Bristol, England > Lawyer Profile
Womble Bond Dickinson (UK) LLP Offices
3 TEMPLE QUAY
TEMPLE BACK EAST
- Go to...
Real estate: planning and infrastructure.
Vicki is a partner in the planning and infrastructure team, specialising in all aspects of contentious and non-contentious planning matters. Vicki’s expertise covers planning, environmental, highways and compulsory purchase law. Vicki has advised on many regeneration and infrastructure schemes, including negotiating complex planning and highway agreements. Recent experience includes advising on judicial review and statutory challenges; advising at called-in and recovered appeals advising on planning enforcement matters, the submission and examination of a number of DCO applications for offshore wind, CCGT, biomass and transport related schemes, and providing strategic advice on mixed-use and housing schemes across the country. Vicki also advises on Neighbourhood Planning including Neighbourhood Development Orders.
Qualified 2002. Formerly with Laytons. Joined Bond Pearce in 2005; senior associate, Bond Pearce 2008; partner, Bond Dickinson 2013 on merger; partner, Womble Bond Dickinson (UK) LLP on combination in 2017.
Law Society; Compulsory Purchase Association; National Infrastructure Planning Association.
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
With specialisations in the energy, transport, housing, regeneration and public sector, Womble Bond Dickinson (UK) LLP advises clients across the full range of planning matters. It is often involved in major infrastructure developments and nationally significant infrastructure projects, and can draw on the firm’s wider international network when necessary. Jonathan Bower leads the Bristol practice and is praised as a ‘team player’ and ‘brilliant to work with’. ‘Star individual’ Victoria Redman and Kevin Gibbs, who frequently handles regeneration and infrastructure schemes, are further key members of the team. Managing associate Charlotte Coulson specialises in compulsory acquisition for both the public and private sector.
Public bodies seek out Womble Bond Dickinson (UK) LLP for its experience in regulatory work, litigation and procurement. The local authority, leisure, as well as the energy sector are further strengths of the Bristol-based team, led by Newcastle partner Iain Greenshields. Infrastructure projects are handled by Jonathan Bower and Charles Robson, while Victoria Redman is well versed in advising on planning and environment matters. Compulsory purchase orders (CPOs), highways, and town and country planning form part of Richard Guyatt‘s portfolio.
- Leading individuals - South West > Real estate > Planning
- Local government - South West > Public sector
- Planning - South West > Real estate
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Commercial property: Dorset, Devon and Cornwall
- Employment > Employment: Bristol
- Real estate > Environment
- Corporate and commercial > EU and competition
- Employment > Health and safety
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Public sector > Local government
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Bristol
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Dorset, Devon and Cornwall
- Real estate > Commercial property: Bristol
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Bristol
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy, project finance and PFI
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence; defendant
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Insurance > Professional negligence