Jonathan Blair > Womble Bond Dickinson (UK) LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Womble Bond Dickinson (UK) LLP Offices
4 MORE LONDON RIVERSIDE
- Go to...
Jonathan is a former Managing Partner of many years’ experience, leading the strategic and operational direction of Womble Bond Dickinson and its predecessors for 14 years.
Using his extensive knowledge of the legal sector, Jonathan now heads WBD’s Professional Practices Group advising professional service businesses on strategic and operational matters across the UK and beyond.
Jonathan is the Head of the London office. Jonathan sits on WBD’s global board and is an active member of WBD’s International Group.
Trained Wragge & Co 1987-1989; Dickinson Dees 1989; partner, Dickinson Dees 1997; head of corporate recovery group, Dickinson Dees 2001; board member, Dickinson Dees 2004; managing partner, Dickinson Dees 2007; managing partner, Bond Dickinson on merger 2013; managing partner (UK) and co-chair, of Womble Bond Dickinson on combination 2017 – 2022.
Leicester University LLB.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Employment > Health and safety
- Transport > Rail
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Risk advisory > Data protection, privacy and cybersecurity
- Public sector > Education: schools
- Public sector > Local government
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Power (including electricity, nuclear and renewables)
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Industry focus > Retail and consumer
- Corporate and commercial > Commercial contracts
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Public sector > Education: institutions
- Employment > Pensions (non-contentious)
- Real estate > Commercial property: development
- Real estate > Construction: contentious
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property: patents (contentious and non-contentious)
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property: trade marks, copyright and design
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Financial services: non-contentious/regulatory
- Real estate > Property finance
- Finance > Corporate restructuring & insolvency