Alexander Dickinson > Womble Bond Dickinson (UK) LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Womble Bond Dickinson (UK) LLP Offices
4 MORE LONDON RIVERSIDE
- Go to...
Private Wealth: Private Capital.
Alexander is a partner in Private Wealth Department advising wealthy individuals and their families across the UK and internationally, particularly in the delivery of commercial advice across multiple service areas. He is responsible for the development of the London office. Additional emphasis on capital taxation, heritage property, trusts, wills and probate. Alexander acts mainly for family offices and individuals with significant property interests (landed estates, commercial and residential portfolios) and entrepreneurs.
Qualified 1989; Dickinson Dees 1993; partner, Dickinson Dees 1997; partner, Bond Dickinson on merger 2013; partner, Womble Bond Dickinson (UK) LLP on combination 2017.
Law Society; Society of Trusts and Estates Practitioners; Non-executive Board member CLA.
Alexander Dickinson leads the team at Womble Bond Dickinson (UK) LLP. The private wealth practice advises high-net-worth clients on the full range of private client matters both domestic and international – with a particular focus on US/UK matters. Neil Long is another key member of the department who advises large entrepreneurs who have complex business and financial interests.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Employment > Health and safety
- Transport > Rail
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Risk advisory > Data protection, privacy and cybersecurity
- Public sector > Education: schools
- Public sector > Local government
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Power (including electricity, nuclear and renewables)
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Industry focus > Retail and consumer
- Corporate and commercial > Commercial contracts
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Public sector > Education: institutions
- Employment > Pensions (non-contentious)
- Real estate > Commercial property: development
- Real estate > Construction: contentious
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property: patents (contentious and non-contentious)
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property: trade marks, copyright and design
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Financial services: non-contentious/regulatory
- Real estate > Property finance
- Finance > Corporate restructuring & insolvency