Will Fraser > Womble Bond Dickinson (UK) LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Womble Bond Dickinson (UK) LLP Offices
4 MORE LONDON RIVERSIDE
- Go to...
Real estate: finance and investment
Will specialises in commercial real estate finance and investment and acts for many of the main UK clearing banks and other niche lenders on the property aspects on investment and development projects as well as peer to peer lenders.
He also has a wealth of experience in investment sales and acquisitions for several of the firm’s key investor clients, and leads an experienced asset management team for a family office client.
Will’s experience also includes advising local authorities on major regeneration projects.
Trained at Lawrence Graham; qualified 2003; senior associate, Wragge Lawrence Graham 2012; managing associate, Bond Dickinson 2015; managing associate, Womble Bond Dickinson (UK) on combination 2017; partner, Womble Bond Dickinson (UK) 2018.
Womble Bond Dickinson (UK) LLP acts for UK clearing banks, alternative banks, and borrowers on development and investment loans regarding leisure centres, retail, trade parks and student accommodation. Charlie Reid leads the practice, while other notable individuals include Nicola Giddens and Will Fraser; Giddens, who has almost 20 years’ experience, advises predominantly UK-based lenders, and Fraser assists clients investing into the UK.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Employment > Health and safety
- Transport > Rail
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Risk advisory > Data protection, privacy and cybersecurity
- Public sector > Education: schools
- Public sector > Local government
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Power (including electricity, nuclear and renewables)
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Industry focus > Retail and consumer
- Corporate and commercial > Commercial contracts
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Public sector > Education: institutions
- Employment > Pensions (non-contentious)
- Real estate > Commercial property: development
- Real estate > Construction: contentious
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property: patents (contentious and non-contentious)
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property: trade marks, copyright and design
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Financial services: non-contentious/regulatory
- Real estate > Property finance
- Finance > Corporate restructuring & insolvency