Jonathan Dunkley > Womble Bond Dickinson (UK) LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Womble Bond Dickinson (UK) LLP Offices
4 MORE LONDON RIVERSIDE
- Go to...
Restructuring and insolvency
Jonathan leads the London Restructuring and Insolvency Team of Womble Bond Dickinson (UK) LLP.
He is a seasoned lawyer with extensive experience advising on non-contentious corporate restructuring and insolvency matters, acting for a range of stakeholders at each stage of the business distress curve including lenders, insolvency practitioners and boards of directors.
Jonathan’s practice includes advising:
- Boards of directors on their duties in circumstances of financial distress and the restructuring options available to them
- Insolvency practitioners and acquirers on business and asset sales via formal insolvency processes
- Lenders on security enhancement and enforcement options.
Jonathan has undertaken work in a broad range of sectors including energy, care homes, casual dining, retail and manufacturing.
Qualified, 2009; associate, Squire Patton Boggs (UK) LLP, 2009; associate, Hogan Lovells International LLP, 2016; senior associate, Hogan Lovells International LLP, 2017; managing associate, Womble Bond Dickinson (UK) LLP, 2019; partner, Womble Bond Dickinson (UK) LLP, 2021.
R3 (full member)
Lawyer Rankings(Firms to watch)
Womble Bond Dickinson (UK) LLP‘s restructuring and insolvency team has particular expertise in the energy sector, and has recently advised on a string of energy supplier insolvencies led by London practice head Jonathan Dunkley.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Employment > Health and safety
- Transport > Rail
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Risk advisory > Data protection, privacy and cybersecurity
- Public sector > Education: schools
- Public sector > Local government
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Power (including electricity, nuclear and renewables)
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Industry focus > Retail and consumer
- Corporate and commercial > Commercial contracts
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Public sector > Education: institutions
- Employment > Pensions (non-contentious)
- Real estate > Commercial property: development
- Real estate > Construction: contentious
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property: patents (contentious and non-contentious)
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property: trade marks, copyright and design
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Financial services: non-contentious/regulatory
- Real estate > Property finance
- Finance > Corporate restructuring & insolvency