Will Ford > Womble Bond Dickinson (UK) LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Womble Bond Dickinson (UK) LLP Offices
4 MORE LONDON RIVERSIDE
- Go to...
Private Wealth, Private Capital
Will is a partner in the Private Wealth Department. He advises UK and international individuals and families, trustees, family offices and financial institutions on all aspects of tax, trust, estate and succession planning and on family governance structures.
He specialises in UK and cross-border estate planning, international succession, asset protection/wealth preservation and related use of asset-holding structures, together with all related lifetime tax issues. Will also drafts wills and trusts, whether for purely domestic or international families, and advises on tax-efficient philanthropy.
Qualified 2007 Macfarlanes LLP; senior solicitor, Macfarlanes LLP 2012; senior counsel, Macfarlanes LLP 2015; client advisor and head of UK estate planning, COFRA G.B. Ltd 2016; partner, Womble Bond Dickinson (UK) LLP 2020.
Law Society, STEP
Neil Long is a key contact at Womble Bond Dickinson (UK) LLP which fields a dedicated and experienced team that works across its London, Newcastle, Leeds and Edinburgh offices. It acts for individuals, charities and trustees (both individual and corporate trustees in the UK and offshore) and insurance companies on a full range of contentious private client matters. Will Ford is another seasoned practitioner who advises on all aspects of tax, trusts, estate and succession planning matters.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Employment > Health and safety
- Transport > Rail
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Risk advisory > Data protection, privacy and cybersecurity
- Public sector > Education: schools
- Public sector > Local government
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Power (including electricity, nuclear and renewables)
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Industry focus > Retail and consumer
- Corporate and commercial > Commercial contracts
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Public sector > Education: institutions
- Employment > Pensions (non-contentious)
- Real estate > Commercial property: development
- Real estate > Construction: contentious
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property: patents (contentious and non-contentious)
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property: trade marks, copyright and design
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Financial services: non-contentious/regulatory
- Real estate > Property finance
- Finance > Corporate restructuring & insolvency