Nick Mason > Womble Bond Dickinson (UK) LLP > Leeds, England > Lawyer Profile
Womble Bond Dickinson (UK) LLP Offices
1 WHITEHALL RIVERSIDE
- Go to...
Partner and head of commercial disputes in Leeds, has acted on a wide range of high court disputes oncontractual and tortious claims, particular expertise in employment restrictive covenants, advertising and marketing disputes and disputes with an international element.
Trained at Pattinson and Brewer; partner, niche corporate practice Calow Easton 1987 which merged with Edge Ellison; partner in the London office after merger with Hammonds; in-house with the National Trust, 2008-12; partner, Dickinson Dees 2012; partner, Bond Dickinson on merger 2013; partner, Womble Bond Dickinson (UK) LLP on combination 2017.
Yorkshire and the Humber > Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
Womble Bond Dickinson (UK) LLP regularly handles contentious matters in the public sector, financial sector and chemical and manufacturing industries. It has a client roster including a mix of regional and national businesses and organisations and leverages its network to handle instructions with cross-border elements. Practice head Nick Mason has broad expertise, with particular experience in the public sector.
- Commercial litigation: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire - Yorkshire and the Humber > Dispute resolution
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Commercial property: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Leeds, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Real estate > Planning
- Insurance > Professional negligence: defendant
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Human resources > Employment: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire