Julia Dacre Field > Womble Bond Dickinson (UK) LLP > Leeds, England > Lawyer Profile
Womble Bond Dickinson (UK) LLP Offices
1 WHITEHALL RIVERSIDE
- Go to...
Julia Dacre Field
Julia leads the WBD national housebuilding practice. She is renowned as a leading expert in development work for national and regional housebuilders including strategic land assembly and complex multi-party transactions. Julia regularly leads inter-disciplinary teams on major projects covering all aspects of residential and mixed-use development and large regeneration schemes. Her work spans the country and typically involves conditional contracts, options, development agreements, collaboration and joint venture agreements, equalisation, land acquisitions and disposals, site assembly and sub-sales. Clients have praised her outstanding technical ability and solution driven commercial approach.
Qualified 2001; solicitor, Eversheds 2001-2008; associate, Shulmans 2011 – 2016; partner, Bond Dickinson 2016; partner, Womble Bond Dickinson (UK) LLP on combination 2017.
Yorkshire and the Humber > Real estate > Commercial property: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire(Leading individuals)
Womble Bond Dickinson (UK) LLP’s ‘breadth of disciplines and wider resource pool provides a one stop shop’, offering clients demonstrable experience in regeneration projects and real estate transactions. Practice leader Mark Owen specialises in strategic land assembly for large mixed-use development sites, while Claire Wilkinson acts for clients in the retail, logistics and hotel and leisure sectors. Julia Dacre Field is valued by clients for her ‘ability to tackle the difficult projects in a proactive, engaging manner’. Kathryn Wood and James Lawson are also key members of the Leeds-based team.
- Leading individuals - Yorkshire and the Humber > Real estate > Commercial property: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Commercial property: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire - Yorkshire and the Humber > Real estate
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Commercial property: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Leeds, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Real estate > Planning
- Employment > Employment: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Public sector > Local government
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Construction
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit