Claire Wilkinson > Womble Bond Dickinson (UK) LLP > Leeds, England > Lawyer Profile
Womble Bond Dickinson (UK) LLP Offices
1 WHITEHALL RIVERSIDE
- Go to...
Real estate: developers and investors
Claire is a partner in the developers and investors team and Head of Retail. She has over 17 years’ experience in all aspects of real estate transactions advising investors, occupiers, and developers from site assembly through to letting and on-going asset management. Claire heads up our full service UK hospitality practice advising all types of businesses on all aspects of their requirements touching hospitality and real estate. Claire routinely leads multi-disciplinary and multi-locational teams advising on portfolio acquisitions/disposals, financing and development. She has particular expertise in retail, transport and logistics, and the hotel and leisure sectors. Claire has completed account management training designed by the Cranfield School of Management and for many years has acted as client relationship partner helping some of the country’s largest companies achieve their ambitious plans for growth.
Trainee solicitor, DAC Beachcroft LLP 2003; qualified 2005; solicitor, DAC Beachcroft 2005; solicitor, DLA Piper 2006; director, Addleshaw Goddard 2008; partner, Womble Bond Dickinson 2018.
Yorkshire and the Humber > Real estate > Commercial property: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire(Next Generation Partners)
Womble Bond Dickinson (UK) LLP’s ‘breadth of disciplines and wider resource pool provides a one stop shop’, offering clients demonstrable experience in regeneration projects and real estate transactions. Practice leader Mark Owen specialises in strategic land assembly for large mixed-use development sites, while Claire Wilkinson acts for clients in the retail, logistics and hotel and leisure sectors. Julia Dacre Field is valued by clients for her ‘ability to tackle the difficult projects in a proactive, engaging manner’. Kathryn Wood and James Lawson are also key members of the Leeds-based team.
- Next Generation Partners - Yorkshire and the Humber > Real estate > Commercial property: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Commercial property: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire - Yorkshire and the Humber > Real estate
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Commercial property: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Leeds, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Real estate > Planning
- Employment > Employment: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Public sector > Local government
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Construction
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit