John Connor > Womble Bond Dickinson (UK) LLP > Leeds, England > Lawyer Profile
Womble Bond Dickinson (UK) LLP Offices
1 WHITEHALL RIVERSIDE
- Go to...
Banking and financial services.
Partner in the banking team specialising in corporate finance, property lending and asset-based lending. Focussed on new lending and turnaround.
2000-2002: assistant solicitor in corporate and banking team, Lee & Priestley (Leeds); 2002-2004: assistant solicitor in banking team, DLA Piper (Leeds). 2005-2011: associate in banking team, DLA Piper (Leeds); 2011-2012: partner in banking team, DLA Piper (Leeds); partner Dickinson Dees 2012; partner Bond Dickinson on merger 2013; partner, Womble Bond Dickinson (UK) LLP on combination 2017.
Womble Bond Dickinson (UK) LLP specialises in three principal funding areas: real estate, corporate and public finance. The group acts for a variety of clients, including high street banks, private equity investors and local and national government bodies. Practice head John Connor has a wide-ranging practice that includes advising on the origination and sale of loans, property finance and invoice finance facilities. Mark Casey specialises in debt finance transactions and associate Jake Unsworth provides strong support to the team.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Commercial property: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Leeds, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Real estate > Planning
- Employment > Employment: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Public sector > Local government
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Construction
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit