Craig Moore > Womble Bond Dickinson (UK) LLP > Plymouth, England > Lawyer Profile
Womble Bond Dickinson (UK) LLP Offices
WEST HOE ROAD
- Go to...
Real estate: finance and investment.
Craig has 20 years’ experience in commercial property acting for a variety of clients, in a number of sectors. He specialises in all aspects of commercial property work, with a particular emphasis on property finance, regularly acting for a wide variety of lenders, insolvency practitioners, property receivers, public bodies, charities, education institutions, investors, developers and commercial clients. Recent experience includes acting for a client on a conditional sale to a supermarket chain, an option to acquire commercial premises, acquisition of a disused airfield, a sale and lease back of an office and factory complex, acquisition of a ship building facility and the purchase of a cemetery. Craig leads the 20 strong real estate team based in Plymouth and heads our property finance work nationally. He led on the property elements of the Game administration following the collapse of the retailer (which had over 600 shops) at Easter 2012.
Qualified 1995; Bond Pearce 1993; associate, Bond Pearce 2004; partner Bond Pearce 2008; partner, Bond Dickinson on merger 2013; partner, Womble Bond Dickinson (UK) LLP on combination 2017.
Active member of NARA (the Association of Property and Fixed Charge Receivers), member of Plymouth Area Business Council; on the regional panel for the Bank of England.
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
With offices across the nation, Womble Bond Dickinson (UK) LLP offers clients seamless advice on real estate matters in and outside the Dorset, Devon and Cornwall region. Real estate finance, landlord and tenant, and public sector are amongst the key sectors of the firm’s real estate practice in Plymouth, which has also recently seen increased activity in regard to its residential development practice. Practice head Craig Moore handles all aspects of commercial property matters with a focus on property finance. Commercial property specialist Nicola Jonas joined the firm at the end of 2021 from Foot Anstey together with managing associate James Clarke, who fields expertise in planning and infrastructure work. The ‘commercially aware’ legal director Samantha Orluta specialises in residential housing developments, regularly acting for developers and housing associations.
- Commercial property: Dorset, Devon and Cornwall - South West > Real estate
- Leading individuals - South West > Real estate > Commercial property: Dorset, Devon and Cornwall
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Commercial property: Dorset, Devon and Cornwall
- Employment > Employment: Bristol
- Real estate > Environment
- Corporate and commercial > EU and competition
- Employment > Health and safety
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Public sector > Local government
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Bristol
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Dorset, Devon and Cornwall
- Real estate > Commercial property: Bristol
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Bristol
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy, project finance and PFI
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence; defendant
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Insurance > Professional negligence