Rachel Williams > DLA Piper > Birmingham, England > Lawyer Profile
DLA Piper Offices
Two Chamberlain Square
- Go to...
Please see https://www.dlapiper.com/en/europe/people/w/williams-rachel/ for further information.
Lawyer Rankings(Rising stars)
Leveraging its strong national network of offices, DLA Piper routinely works with a multitude of high-profile investors, developers, and blue-chip corporate occupiers on big-ticket property transactions and development projects. Monique Sutherland possesses expertise in development and infrastructure matters encompasses brownfield site acquisitions and disposals, promotion agreements, and contractual joint ventures, working with clients across a diverse range of sectors. Katie Jacobson is well-versed in large-scale investment and development transactions, advising known institutional investors, pension funds, and corporate occupiers on the full scope of commercial real estate matters. Senior associate Rachel Williams is noted for her focus on real estate financing work, acting for some of the nation’s leading investment banks. Sophie Murtough is also recommended.
- Rising stars - West Midlands > Real estate > Commercial property: Birmingham
- Commercial property: Birmingham - West Midlands > Real estate
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Birmingham
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Birmingham
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Employment > Employment
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Real estate > Planning