Michael Greig > DLA Piper > Edinburgh, Scotland > Lawyer Profile
DLA Piper Offices
- Go to...
Please see https://www.dlapiper.com/en/europe/people/g/greig-michael/ for further information.
Lawyer Rankings(Next Generation Partners)
DLA Piper provides public and private sector clients with combined planning and real estate advice on housing, mixed-use and infrastructure projects, while transactional matters constitute another key element. Its transactional expertise has recently been called upon by asset managers, investment funds and commercial entities. Following former team head Sandy Telfer‘s move to Gillespie Macandrew LLP in May 2022, legal director Michael Greig, who stands out for his in-house planning authority experience, is now the main contact.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Commercial property: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Projects
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Real estate > Planning
- Real estate > Property litigation