Raf Schoefs > DLA Piper > Brussels, Belgium > Lawyer Profile
DLA Piper Offices
WOLSTRAAT - 70 – RUE AUX LAINES
- Go to...
Please see https://www.dlapiper.com/en/uk/people/s/schoefs-raf/ for further information.
Lawyer Rankings(Rising stars)
DLA Piper fields one of the largest practices in the market. The group handles the full gamut of IT, media, telecoms and data protection mandates for a diverse roster of high-profile clients. The team’s reputation in public sector mandates is underpinned by its close ties with the firm’s public procurement team, working seamlessly on procurement and outsourcing projects for various government departments. The ‘proactive and client-oriented‘ practice head Kristof De Vulder has a wealth of experience in international procurement, as well as an array of contract, cloud computing and transactional matters. Raf Schoefs is noted for his capabilities in IT outsourcing and e-commerce issues. New data protection head Heidi Waem joins the firm from Crowell & Moring.
DLA Piper advises a wide range of global clients on EU regulatory issues, as well as major IT projects and transactions across Europe. The team works with technology and fintech sector clients as well as corporates engaged in procurement and digital transformation projects. Kristof De Vulder heads up the team and is vastly experienced in regulatory issues, cloud and IT transactions, and IT sector disputes, while recently promoted counsel Raf Schoefs specialises in complex IT and outsourcing transactions, as well as e-commerce sector advice.
- EU regulatory: Information technology - Belgium
- Industry focus: IT and telecoms - Belgium
- Rising stars - Belgium > EU regulatory: Information technology
- Rising stars - Belgium > Industry focus: IT and telecoms
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- EU regulatory: Information technology
- Industry focus: Food
- Industry focus: IT and telecoms
- Industry focus: Retail
- Insolvency and restructuring
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- EU regulatory: Financial services
- EU regulatory: Food
- EU regulatory: Privacy and data protection
- Fraud and white-collar crime
- Industry focus: Energy
- Real estate and construction
- Banking, finance and capital markets
- Dispute resolution
- Industry focus: Healthcare and life sciences
- Industry focus: Media and entertainment
- Industry focus: Transport
- Intellectual property
- Private equity
- Competition: EU and global