Mr Ben Morton > DLA Piper > Manchester, England > Lawyer Profile
DLA Piper Offices
ONE ST PETER'S SQUARE
- Go to...
Mr Ben Morton
Please see https://www.dlapiper.com/en/uk/people/m/morton-ben/ for further information.
Lawyer Rankings(Rising stars)
The team at DLA Piper has ‘delivered an excellent, knowledgeable and insightful service over many years’. Andrew Davies, acclaimed for his ‘calm, pragmatic and commercial’ style, heads the team which has a proven track record on national and international projects and continues to support public sector clients on complex regulated procurements. The ‘always available’ Liam Cowell prides himself on his ability to successfully close infrastructure market deals, while at the junior end, the ‘excellent’ Ben Morton and Lorna Pattison represents sponsors, funders and procuring authorities in relation to both energy and infrastructure projects.
At DLA Piper, nuclear work is a keystone of the practice, with the team relied upon for both development and decommissioning matters. Also active on the renewable energy front, the group handles solar projects, district hearing schemes and energy efficiency-related instructions. In addition, waste projects are a key strength of the team and are a particular specialism of practice head Andrew Davies, praised for his ‘great knowledge of the sector’. Legal director Ben Morton represents sponsors, funders and procuring authorities across a wide array of energy sub-sectors.
- Energy - North West > Projects, energy and natural resources
- Project finance and PFI - North West > Projects, energy and natural resources
- Rising stars - North West > Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy
- Rising stars - North West > Projects, energy and natural resources > Project finance and PFI
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Manchester
- Real estate > Commercial property: Liverpool
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Liverpool
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Manchester
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Employment > Employment
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Employment > Pensions
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Project finance and PFI