Alison Fagan > DLA Piper > Manchester, England > Lawyer Profile
DLA Piper Offices
ONE ST PETER'S SQUARE
- Go to...
Please see https://www.dlapiper.com/en/uk/people/f/fagan-alison/ for further information.
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
The construction practice of DLA Piper is ‘exceptionally strong on PFI and projects.’ Alison Fagan is a contentious lawyer who has notable expertise in PPP/PFI. The ‘excellent’ Paul Giles, who leads the team, also acts for clients in construction disputes, with notable expertise in those relating to energy, utilities and infrastructure. Giles is also noted for his international experience, which includes representing clients in Russia and Spain. Legal director Robin Jack is active in matters with a nexus to the transport and education sectors. David Moss practises as a consultant.
- Leading individuals - North West > Real estate > Construction
- Construction - North West > Real estate
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Manchester
- Real estate > Commercial property: Liverpool
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Liverpool
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Manchester
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Employment > Employment
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Employment > Pensions
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Project finance and PFI