David Moss > DLA Piper > Manchester, England > Lawyer Profile
DLA Piper Offices
ONE ST PETER'S SQUARE
- Go to...
Please see https://www.dlapiper.com/en/uk/people/m/moss-david/ for further information.
Lawyer Rankings(Hall of Fame)
DLA Piper’s contentious practice is focused on PFI/PPP disputes, as well as UK and international construction disputes, particularly related to engineering projects. On the non-contentious side, the team assists on major development schemes. Paul Giles heads the ‘very strong, tightly-knit team’, with particular expertise in high-stakes national and cross-jurisdictional disputes in the energy, utilities and infrastructure sectors, while Alison Fagan is known for her considerable experience in PPP/PFI projects and disputes. Eminent practitioner David Moss supports the team as a consultant. The DLA Piper Project Simulator, an interactive training tool which helps clients to better understand business and stakeholder independencies, further strengthens the practice.
DLA Piper is heavily involved in transport and infrastructure projects, with its multidisciplinary team acting for public and private sector clients on matters related to air, rail, road and shipping transportation. The practice has a strong record in construction claims and PFI/PPP disputes. In addition, other areas of activity concern asset finance, IT procurement, outsourcing and smart ticketing. Team head Liam Cowell concentrates on infrastructure and project finance transactions, and has extensive experience of handling complex and innovative projects. David Moss is now a consultant.
- Hall of Fame - North West > Real estate > Construction
- Transport - North West
- Construction - North West > Real estate
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Manchester
- Real estate > Commercial property: Liverpool
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Liverpool
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Manchester
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Employment > Employment
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy, project finance and PFI
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Employment > Pensions