Mr David Moss > DLA Piper > Manchester, England > Lawyer Profile
DLA Piper Offices
ONE ST PETER'S SQUARE
- Go to...
Mr David Moss
Please see https://www.dlapiper.com/en/uk/people/m/moss-david/ for further information.
Lawyer Rankings(Hall of Fame)
The construction practice of DLA Piper is ‘exceptionally strong on PFI and projects.’ Alison Fagan is a contentious lawyer who has notable expertise in PPP/PFI. The ‘excellent’ Paul Giles, who leads the team, also acts for clients in construction disputes, with notable expertise in those relating to energy, utilities and infrastructure. Giles is also noted for his international experience, which includes representing clients in Russia and Spain. Legal director Robin Jack is active in matters with a nexus to the transport and education sectors. David Moss practises as a consultant.
Ian Doig and David Moss jointly lead the team at DLA Piper, which assists with regional, national and international infrastructure projects; recent cross-border work included issues in Malta and across Eastern Europe and Russia. The group has handled real estate developments for residential and commercial developers as well as further education and healthcare clients, alongside infrastructure projects for clients including Highways England; Leeds-based Ben Peecock is a specialist in this field. While the firm has a global platform, its has a notable presence in Yorkshire, enabling it to lead major projects from both its Sheffield and Leeds offices.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Manchester
- Real estate > Commercial property: Liverpool
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Liverpool
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Manchester
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Employment > Employment
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Employment > Pensions
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Project finance and PFI