Richard Ascroft > DLA Piper > Liverpool, England > Lawyer Profile
DLA Piper Offices
- Go to...
Richard Ascroft has a wide range of experience in all aspects of Real Estate law and advises numerous institutional investors and pension funds on their property portfolios. Richard has been involved in many high profile acquisitions and disposals around the country and has particular experience in landlord and tenant matters.
Aside from his work with institutional investors, Richard has advised developers, universities and academies, energy producers and lenders.
Lawyer Rankings(Rising stars)
DLA Piper UK LLP provides an ‘excellent all round service‘. The team advises on local, regional and national real estate projects, and is best known for its investment experience where it is regularly instructed by blue-chip clients. Development work is also a strong area for the team which has experience in significant regeneration projects. Philip Rooney has a ‘wealth of experience‘; Richard Thompson is a key contact for investment work, as is Alison Mills. Legal directors Richard Ascroft and Hannah Cheminais, who handles major development projects, are also key figures. North West real estate department head Mark Beardwood heads the Liverpool-based team.
- Commercial property: Liverpool - North West > Real estate
- Rising stars - North West > Real estate > Commercial property: Liverpool
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Liverpool
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Manchester
- Real estate > Commercial property: Liverpool
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Liverpool
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Manchester
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Human resources > Employment
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Public sector > Local government
- Human resources > Pensions
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Project finance and PFI