Mr Jonathan Rofé > DLA Piper > Paris, France > Lawyer Profile
DLA Piper Offices
27 RUE LAFFITTE
- Go to...
Mr Jonathan Rofé
Please see https://www.dlapiper.com/en/uk/people/r/rofe-jonathan/ for further information.
DLA Piper advises clients on complex data transfer projects and cybersecurity concerns. The team has particularly strong expertise in data for the life sciences and pharmaceutical sector, accompanying laboratories in their GDPR compliance programmes and advising on the data protection aspects of clinical trials. The cybersecurity team is led by Denise Lebeau-Marianna with the support of Fabienne Panneau for the contentious aspects, Fabien Ganivet on the criminal aspects, and Jonathan Rofé on the IT law side.
DLA Piper has a particularly strong offering in the negotiation of highly complex agreements for the design, implementation, worldwide deployment and operationalisation of strategic IT solutions, both on-premise and SAAS. The firm is also well regarded for its contentious work, including IT project failure assistance, ERP implementation liabilities issues, outsourcing termination issues, software compliance claims and termination liabilities. Stéphane Lemarchand is recognised as an IT disputes specialist. Jonathan Rofé‘s expertise lies in outsourcing agreements. Frank Valentin joined in 2021 from ADVANT Altana.
- Data privacy and data protection - France
- Industry focus: IT and internet - France
- Leading individuals - France > Industry focus: IT and internet
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance: Bank regulatory
- Industry focus: Healthcare and life sciences
- Intellectual property: Trade marks and designs
- Private equity: Fund formation
- Private equity: LBO
- Real estate
- Administrative and public law
- Banking and finance: transactional work
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Dispute resolution: International arbitration
- EU, competition and distribution
- Industry focus: Energy
- Intellectual property: Copyright
- Intellectual property: Patents
- Project finance
- Mergers and acquisitions