Raphaël Béra > DLA Piper > Paris, France > Lawyer Profile
DLA Piper Offices
27 RUE LAFFITTE
- Go to...
Please see https://www.dlapiper.com/en/uk/people/b/bera-raphael/ for further information.
The investment funds team at DLA Piper, which is well known for its longstanding experience of fund formation, has a strong profile among fund managers. Its expertise spans a wide range of private funds vehicles, such as venture capital, buyout, debt, infrastructure, private equity real estate and funds of funds. Benjamin Aller has two decades of experience advising on private investment funds and related transactions. He co-heads the practice with Julien Vandenbussche, who specialises in financial regulation and the structuring of investment funds. George Pinkham, Raphaël Béra and Sylvie Vansteenkiste are the other key contacts.
DLA Piper is one of the market’s leading references for private equity work. The practice assists leading investment funds as well as management teams with mid to large-cap private equity transactions. It also has a wealth of experience in advising on the structuring of the largest private equity and other alternative investment funds. In addition, the team advises on M&A and real estate transactions and handles litigation. The hiring of Antoine Faure from CMS in February has added new expertise in transfer pricing. Practice head Fanny Combourieu and Raphaël Béra are top names in the private equity sphere.
- Leading individuals: Private equity tax - France > Tax
- Private equity: Fund formation - France
- Tax - France
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance: Bank regulatory
- Industry focus: Healthcare and life sciences
- Intellectual property: Trade marks and designs
- Private equity: Fund formation
- Private equity: LBO
- Real estate
- Administrative and public law
- Banking and finance: transactional work
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Dispute resolution: International arbitration
- EU, competition and distribution
- Industry focus: Energy
- Intellectual property: Copyright
- Intellectual property: Patents
- Project finance
- Mergers and acquisitions