Mr Jonathan Rofé > DLA Piper > Paris, France > Lawyer Profile
DLA Piper Offices
27 RUE LAFFITTE
- Go to...
Mr Jonathan Rofé
Please see https://www.dlapiper.com/en/uk/people/r/rofe-jonathan/ for further information.
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
DLA Piper has large resources and a very experienced team which advises leading French companies, including Airbus and LVMH, on strategic IT projects. The practice notably advises in the context of companies’ digital transformation, cloud computing and outsourcing projects. Recent work includes assisting Airbus with ambitious technology projects and advising several clients on the setting up and launch of new websites and online services. The practice also assists several IT providers and is experienced in IT-related litigation. Jonathan Rofé heads the practice which also includes the highly regarded Stéphane Lemarchand, Fabienne Panneau and Gregory Tulquois. Counsels Caroline Goupil and Jeanne Dauzier provide key support. Denise Lebeau-Marianna handles data privacy issues.
DLA Piper has longstanding experience in the life sciences and pharmaceutical sectors, with expertise in issues relating to the data protection aspects of clinical trials; pharma- and cosmetovigilance; access to medical databases; telemedicine; and contracts with contract research organisations. Cybersecurity is another core area of expertise, and the team is active in the implementation of cybersecurity prevention and action plans. Thanks to the firm’s sizeable international footprint, the group has a considerable international reach and its integrated privacy compliance methodology is used by the firm’s data privacy and protection experts around the globe. Denise Lebeau-Marianna, who leads the cybersecurity team, is the key practitioner. Jonathan Rofé directs the intellectual property and technology practice.
- Data privacy and data protection - France
- Industry focus: IT and internet - France
- Leading individuals - France > Industry focus: IT and internet
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Data privacy and data protection
- Industry focus: IT and internet
- Banking and finance: Bank regulatory
- Private equity: Fund formation
- Private equity: LBO
- Real estate
- Administrative and public law
- Banking and finance: transactional work
- Dispute resolution: International arbitration
- Industry focus: Energy
- Industry focus: Healthcare and life sciences
- Intellectual property: Trade marks and designs
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Project finance
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- EU, competition and distribution