Felipe Aristizábal > DLA Piper Martinez Beltrán > Bogota, Colombia > Lawyer Profile
DLA Piper Martinez Beltrán Offices
CARRERA 7 NO 71-21
TORRE B OF 602
- Go to...
- Corporate M&A
- Banking and Finance
Felipe is Director of the Corporate M&A practice area. He advises local and foreign companies in mergers and acquisitions, as well as in corporate and commercial matters, foreign investment, telecommunications, competition law and the securities market.
He has successfully represented plaintiffs and defendants in a wide range of business disputes, including litigation for breach or termination of contracts, corporate disputes between shareholders and / or managers, and investigations into restrictive practices.
- Colombian Young Arbitration Network (RAJ) – Member
- Masters in Law (LLM), University of California, Berkeley, Boalt Hall School of Law, USA
- Post-graduate degree in Business Law, University of California, USA
- Corporate Law Postgraduate Program, Universidad Javeriana, Colombia
- Law, Universidad Nacional, Colombia