Nicolás Polanía > DLA Piper Martinez Beltrán > Bogota, Colombia > Lawyer Profile
DLA Piper Martinez Beltrán Offices
CARRERA 7 NO 71-21
TORRE B OF 602
- Go to...
- Insolvency and Restructuring
Nicolás is a Partner of the Restructuring and Insolvency practice area. He has more than 15 years of experience as a litigator, advisor and consultant on corporate, business insolvency and liability issues.
Nicolás is an arbitrator of the Medellín Chamber of Commerce, mediator for the business recovery of the Bogotá Chamber of Commerce, and was Deputy Superintendent of Insolvency Procedures (2015-2018) of the Colombian Superintendency of Companies.
In addition to directing the Insolvency and Restructuring area within the firm, Nicolás is an undergraduate and graduate professor at different universities in Colombia, and an international lecturer on corporate and insolvency matters.
- INSOL International
- Centro de Estudios de Derecho Procesal – CEDEP
- International Bar Association
- Ibero-American Institute of Law and Finance
- Commercial Lawyers Association
- Instituto Colombiano de Responsabilidad Civil y del Estado
- Master’s in Civil Liability, Universidad Externado de Colombia (Colombia)
- Postgraduate Degree in Administrative Law, Universidad del Rosario (Colombia)
- Law Degree (JD equivalent), Universidad Externado de Colombia (Colombia)