Andrés González > DLA Piper Martinez Beltrán > Bogota, Colombia > Lawyer Profile
DLA Piper Martinez Beltrán Offices
CARRERA 7 NO 71-21
TORRE B OF 602
- Go to...
- Tax Law
- Estate Planning
- Tax Litigation
Andrés is Partner of the Tax and Estate Planning practice area.
He advises high net worth clients in tax law, international tax law, tax planning, tax structuring, estate planning, tax litigation, and international trade and foreign investment tax incentives. Additionally, he has broad experience in the development of tax structures and tax efficiencies in complex and high-profile M&A transactions in Colombia and abroad.
He was a partner of one of the most prestigious and specialized tax law firms in the country. Additionally, between 2010 and 2011, he worked at PwC Luxembourg advising clients on international tax structures.
He is the leading professor of international tax law in the Master of Taxation at Universidad de los Andes. In addition, he is the president of the International Fiscal Association (IFA) Colombia chapter.
- IFA (International Fiscal Association)
- ICDT (Instituto Colombiano de Derecho Tributario)
- YIN (Young IFA Network) Comité Mundial
- Masters in Law (LLM), University of Leiden (Netherlands)
- Law, Universidad de los Andes (Colombia)
- Postgraduate Degree in Tax Law, Universidad del Rosario (Colombia)
- International and European Communitarian Law, Université Robert Schuman