Joe Marley > Cleaver Fulton Rankin > Belfast, Northern Ireland > Lawyer Profile
Cleaver Fulton Rankin Offices
50 BEDFORD STREET
- Go to...
Real estate- commercial property, utilities and energy.
Joe is a Director and Head of Cleaver Fulton Rankin’s commercial property department. He acts for a wide variety of clients across all aspects of property law, including commercial leasing, disposals and acquisitions, portfolio management, property finance and development and has particular expertise in the renewable energy, retail and telecoms sectors. Joe’s advises clients from the public and private sectors, including energy and utility companies, renewable developers, telecommunication providers, retailers, banks, local councils and charities.
Trained Cleaver Fulton Rankin; qualified 2004; partner/director in present firm 2012. Publications of note: Joe has published several articles on property law matters in local press and business magazines.
Law Society of Northern Ireland; Northern Ireland Commercial Property Lawyers Association.
St Patrick’s Grammar School, Armagh; Trinity College Dublin (2002 LLB); Institute of Professional Legal Studies, Queens University, Belfast (2004).
Sport (increasingly more as a follower than participant these days!)
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Commercial property
- Dispute resolution
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and M&A
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy, project finance and PFI
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: defendant