Aisling Byrne > Cleaver Fulton Rankin > Belfast, Northern Ireland > Lawyer Profile
Cleaver Fulton Rankin Offices
50 BEDFORD STREET
- Go to...
Lawyer Rankings(Rising stars)
Cleaver Fulton Rankin‘s ‘attentive, available and on-the-ball‘ team represents a number of large employers in contentious disputes, as well as advising on the employment aspects of corporate transactions and matters ranging from pensions to business immigration. It is noted for its strength in acting for public and education sector clients. The ‘supportive and forward-thinking‘ Michael Black leads the team, which also includes associate director Aisling Byrne, who specialises in TUPE and procurement advice.
- Rising stars - Northern Ireland > Human resources > Employment
- Employment - Northern Ireland > Human resources
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Commercial property
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate