Kathryn Collie > Cleaver Fulton Rankin > Belfast, Northern Ireland > Lawyer Profile
Cleaver Fulton Rankin Offices
50 BEDFORD STREET
- Go to...
Real estate, PFI/PPP projects and insolvency
|Kathryn is a Director in the Real Estate team of Cleaver Fulton Rankin. Her depth of expertise and significant experience in all aspects of non-contentious commercial property sets her apart in the market. Her interests lie particularly with commercial development, the retail sector, acting for both local and national preservation charities and projects work, both on behalf of clients in Northern Ireland and also in England and Wales (where she is qualified to practice).|
Kathryn is experienced in dealing with complex disposal and acquisition transactions as well as leading teams of solicitors where required, in dealing with major projects. Kathryn also has experience in providing advice to leading financial institutions and also for administrators in preparing property portfolios for sale and the sale of the assets themselves. She has been a key player in some of Northern Ireland’s largest retail and private sector developments.
Trained Ashurst Morris Crisp, London; qualified 1990; assistant solicitor Ashurst Morris Crisp, London, 1990-98; associate Cleaver Fulton Rankin 1998-2001; partner/director Cleaver Fulton Rankin 2001 to date.
Law Society of Northern Ireland (1998 – Present); Law Society of England and Wales (1990 – Present); Committee Member of the Northern Ireland Commercial Property Lawyers Association (2005 – Present).
Robinson College, Cambridge (1986 MA Hons, Law); Guildford Law School (1986-87).
Lawyer Rankings(Hall of Fame)
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Commercial property
- Dispute resolution
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and M&A
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy, project finance and PFI
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: defendant